CranioSacral Therapy (CST) is shown to be effective in supporting the central nervous system so that your child’s body can self-correct and heal naturally.
A typical CST session takes place in a quiet setting with the child resting at ease on Mom’s lap, on a massage table and/or engaged in play.
Using a light touch – generally no more than the weight of a nickel – Nancy monitors the Cranial Rhythm to detect potential problems throughout the body. Delicate hands-on techniques are then used to release any tensions and restrictions that may be affecting the child’s well-being.
A session can last anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour, allowing the child’s body the optimal environment for self-healing.
- Chronic Ear Infection
- Colic, Reflux, and Digestive Disorders
- Failure-to-Thrive Syndrome
- Nursing and Latch Issues
- Autism Spectrum and Sensory Processing Disorders
- Torticollis and Plagiocephaly (Asymmetrical Skull)
- Seizures, Cerebral Palsy, Erb’s Palsy
- Down Syndrome and other Genetic Disorders
- Hearing and Speech Disorders
- A.D.D., A.D.H.D., Learning Disabilities, Dyslexia
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Emotional Problems
- Incoordination, Abnormal Muscle Tone
- Impaired Immune System
- And Many Other Conditions