High Vibrations Healing offers several different types of massage to help you feel relaxed, rejuvenated, and bring balance to the muscle of your body. Choose the one that best fits your individual needs! Click below to learn more!
- Relieves pain
- Relaxes muscle tension or stiffness
- Helps with tension related headaches
- Increases circulation of blood and lymph, carrying oxygen and nutrients to the muscle cells and hastens removal of metabolic wastes from stress, injury, and exercise
- Reduces stress and anxiety and enhances feelings of well-being
CranioSacral Therapy (CST) is a gentle yet powerful, full-body health care approach which helps relieve many symptoms of illness, pain, and dysfunction.
CranioSacral Therapy is performed with the client lying face up and fully clothed on a massage table.Please dress comfortably!
- Migraines/Chronic Headaches
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Whiplash, Accidents, Traumatic Falls
- Stress and Tension-related Problems
- Trauma and negative emotional release
- Temporomandibular Joint (Jaw) Dysfunction (TMJD)
- Brain and Spinal Cord Trauma
- Learning and Emotional Disabilities
- Emotional Stress & Distress
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Scoliosis and Orthopedic Problems
- Pain from Surgeries and Soft-Tissue Trauma
- Infantile Disorders i.e. Colic, Ear Infections, Torticollis, etc. (See Pediatrics)
- And much more!
Lymphatic massage, also known as manual lymph drainage (MLD) is very gentle, and assists in draining fluids that accummulate in the body.
Lymphatic massage is wonderful in promoting relaxation and in relieving pain.
Lymphedema is a chronic condition where one or more regions of the body have abnormal swelling usually resulting from trauma to the lymphatic system through injury, infection or surgical procedures.
Unless caught in its earliest stages, lymphedema usually becomes a lifelong condition requiring regular MLD sessions, compression garments and possibly bandaging.
At High Vibrations Healing we can help with all of these needs!
- Reduced fluid volume
- Reduced swelling
- Improved limb appearance and skin integrity
- Increased range of motion and mobility of the affected area
- Decreased pain
- Reduced risk of infection
- Improved skin appearance
Foot Zone Therapy is similar to the ancient form of reflexology, taking a slightly modern twist to create the perfect balance of physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well being.
Foot Zoning is precise, directed pressure to the various “zones” of the feet. The practitioner observes the foot and interprets the “messages” it conveys. When a signal point is triggered within a certain zone, a message goes to the tissue or organ effected. Discomfort may sometimes be experienced in the areas of imbalance where healing is needed.
Foot Zoning stimulates every organ and renews the cell system in each treatment. It is a holistic approach that recognizes that all of the body’s cells and organs make up a complex and interactive organism, similar to reflexology.
Foot Zoning is like having a "reset" button for your body, helping you to start fresh and detox your body. Come try a foot zone today!
- Increased blood circulation
- Hormone balance
- Lymph flow
- Function of the autonomic nervous system
- Renewing cell systems
- Rejuvenating life/energy
- Bringing the body into balance
- Assess the body’s current state of health
Our Natural European facials are so much more than your typical facial! They’re as relaxing as a full-body massage and even better for your skin!
Many skin care products are commonly known for their drying and often potentially harmful chemicals. Organic facials offer a way to moisturize, pamper, and revitalize your skin without any attached risks. Now you can really sit back and relax!
Organic facials are made of all naturally occurring ingredients such as fruits, vegetables, herbs, and oils. Treat your skin the way it deserves to be treated-- loved!
- Natural European facial
- Facial acupressure
- Lymphatic drainage
- Hot & cold stone therapy
- Hand and arm massage
- Helps your skin retain elasticity and moisture
- Unclogs pores
- Clears the skin of impurities
- Reduces the appearance and frequency of acne
- Diminishes lines that have developed in your skin
- Helps to reinvigorate your immune system and sweep out harmful toxins
- Stimulates blood circulation in skin that can improve skin regeneration and signs of aging
- Keeps your face looking smooth and youthful
- And much more!